Freedom to be flexible
There are so many benefits to joining the Alpha Works community – coffee on demand, our dedicated team and Instagram-worthy views to name a few! Plus, we are also proud to be a landlord-run building.
Unlike other serviced offices, the brains behind Alpha Works are the brains behind the whole building. Although not as cool as a beer tap or nap pods, having a well-respected commercial property company with 30 years’ experience in charge of the space brings a host of advantages to all our members.
So, what are some of the benefits of this neat arrangement?
• Expecting a client for an important meeting? Our professional meet and greet service will ensure that your clients are looked after from the moment they step foot in the building. We will show them to the correct floor and always offer them tea and coffee! Your clients are important to you, so they’re also important to us.
• Fancy a new office? As landlords, we have the ability to work with all tenants on site to design an office that fits every specification. Your office is where you achieve your business goals, so we want it to be perfect. Above all, we’ll make sure that the process is always as seamless as possible – whether you want a re-design, need to up-size or just fancy a new space.
• Have a suggestion? We’re here to listen and are always eager to hear suggestions from our members. For example, a number of our members have mentioned how much difference a gym would make, and we now have plans to create one! We are also creating a prayer room that will be free for anyone to use. Inclusivity is key to making all our members feel welcome.
• Want to go off-piste? We provide our members with a variety of office packages, as we know that not all businesses are the same. We can flex our landlord muscle to accommodate for your business growth and future needs. Hot-desk? Private office? Studio? Or entire floor? We have the ability to make our space work for you.
There are plenty of benefits to being your own landlord. For example, we had the ability to choose which floors we wanted Alpha Works to be on – giving our members the best views possible over the wonderful city of Birmingham. We recognise that it is often the little things that make the biggest differences!
There are an impressive 27 floors at Alpha Tower, so here are 27 reasons why businesses should choose Alpha Works:
1. Jealousy-inducing views (tag us in your Instagram posts @alphaworksb1)
2. Free tea and coffee
3. Secure indoor bike storage with showers and a ramp for easy access
4. Friday treats
5. A team that is always there to support you
6. Comfy seating areas, perfect for a catch up with colleagues
7. Sound-proof Phone Booths and Quiet Rooms
8. Four fully equipped Meeting Rooms
9. Socials – have you checked out our Sunset Sessions?
10. Hot Desking – come and go as you please
11. Co-Working offices
12. Private offices
13. Central Birmingham location
14. Thriving events calendar with regular tech meetups, workshops and networking sessions
15. Help yourself to a healthy snack from any of our five fruit bowls to get your five-a-day
16. Super-fast fibre optic broadband hard wired to each desk via Ethernet cables and WiFi coverage available throughout
17. Relaxed atmosphere
18. Alpha Café – for when you fancy a sweet treat
19. Member offers – who can turn down 20% off food at Rose Villa Tavern?
20. A host of delicious lunch options to be brought directly to your meeting room – perfect for impressing your clients
21. Award-winning space designed by Orms
22. Flexibility – work upstairs, downstairs or anywhere in between
23. Zip taps (making the tea round 10x quicker)
24. The chance to meet like-minded businesses and individuals
25. Microwaves and dishwashers – no rubber gloves needed
26. Yoga Tuesdays
27. 24/7 access
Is your interest growing? ‘Click’ the link to register your interest https://javelinks.com/7a2ivsogo